Cedenco Foods is seeking to appoint a Production Supervisor to become part of our Hawkes Bay team.
The successful applicant will have responsibility for:
- Allocation of duties to the production team to carry out and meet production plan
- Coaching, mentoring and leading production team
- Meeting and maintaining Cedenco’s standards of productivity and quality
- Ensuring the day to day production activities including the production schedules are carried out
- Maintaining accuracy of daily production totals
- Ensure company Health and Safety and Food safety requirements are met
The applicant must have the following qualifications and skills:
- Demonstrated team leadership competencies in a manufacturing environment
- Effective communication skills (oral, written and influencing)
- Excellent mentoring and coaching abilities
- Ability to develop key relationships and influence at management and plant team level.
- Be Health & Safety conscious
- Have experience in working in a continuous improvement environment
Previous experience in a manufacturing environment within the food industry would be advantageous but full training and support will be provided to the successful applicant.
Work hours will include a requirement for rostered shift work during the main processing season.
Applicants may be required to undertake pre-employment medical and drug testing.
Cedenco Foods offers a competitive remuneration package to the successful applicant and the opportunity to progress to other roles within the company based on performance.
If you are looking to work for a dynamic company in a role where you can really make a difference and utilise your skills and experience then this position provides a great opportunity for you.
A position description is available on request.
Applications should be emailed including your CV to: email@example.com
Applications close 10th Sept2012